Fabric Surface Demountable Mobile Foldable Partition Wall for
How to maintain the foldable partition walls?
1. Clean & lightly lubricate all track running surfaces.
2. Check trolleys for any signs of abnormal wear or breakage.
Replace as needed.
3. Check foldable partition wall panels "out of plumb" (indicating
loose trolley bolts). Correct by adjusting to plumb and tightening trolley nuts.
4. Check any exposed bolts on foldable partition wall panel's
vertical edges and tighten if required.
5. Check for foldable partition wall track misalignment at all
joints & intersections and adjust if needed.
6. Check lever closure and adjust as needed.
7. Check and make sure all top & bottom seals are functioning
8. Operate pass door and adjust as needed.
9. Check for torn vinyl / fabric and repair or replace as needed.
10. Contact with us if the problem can’t be solved by the owner.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point|
|Panel thickness||65mm||80mm / 85mm||100mm|
|Panel height||Up to 4000mm||Up to 6000mm||Up to 18000mm|
|Frame construction||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
|Face material||9mm||9mm / 12mm||12mm|
|Fire safety||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles|
|Retractable seals||Aluminum black with|
double rubber seals
|Aluminum black with double rubber seals||Aluminum black with double rubber seals|
|Operation of seals||Manual, with supplied|
|Manual, with supplied operating handle||Manual, with supplied operating handle|
|Locking||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors|
|Pass doors||Single open in panel or|
double open in two panel
|Single open in panel or double open in two panel||Single open in panel or double open in two panel|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Weight||Approx 22-35kg/sq M||Approx 25-40kg/sq M||Approx30-48kg/sq M|
|Finish Material||Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather,
Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting,
Foldable partition wall solution
|PROBLEM||POSSIBLE CAUSE||PROBABLE SOLUTION|
|Panels Hanging out of plumb.||1. Loose or broken trolleys. 2. Broken Trolley Support Beam.||1. Tighten loose carries to return panel to plumb. 2. Replace any
broken carriers or support beam.|
|Panels sticking or hard to move.||1. Dirt in the track. 2.less lubricate oil.3. Misaligned track
joints. 3. Trolley Broken.||1. Clean track. 2.Spread lubricate oil on the track.2. Align
joints. 3. Replace trolley.|
|Abnormal noise during movement.||1. Broken trolley 2. Misaligned track joints||1. Replace trolley 2. Align joints|
|Top and bottom seal inoperative||1.Cranking mechanism stripped / broken link to mechanism 2.top seal
stuck by the trolley support beam|
1. Straighten or replace seal. /. Replace
2.Adjust the size of the hole located on the top seal
|Pass doors not latching||1. Strike plate out of adjustment. 2.door jamb over pressure
compressed.||1. Readjust strike plate. 2. Reverse previous step to re position
the pass door,and not compress the LCP to much pressure|
|Broken or worn trolleys|
1. Bad track joints.
2. 2. Abusive handling at "T" or "L" intersections.
1. Realign track joints & replace trolleys.
2. Replace trolleys and retrain personnel.
|Lever closure jamb not extending or operates difficult.||1. Internal mechanism stripped. 2. Limit cables or chains tangled.
3. Tension bolts too tight.||1. Replace mechanism. 2. Adjust limit chains. 3. Adjust tension
bolts on mechanism.|